I am thrilled to announce that See.Touch.Learn.™, is now available as a FREE download in the iTunes store! So go ahead and download it right now!! Make sure that you give the product your best review in iTunes so that other know how great it is.
I’m absolutely certain that once people download and use See.Touch.Learn.™ both they and their students will immediately see the benefits. The challenge at this point is to get the word out to everyone who can benefit, and that’s where I need your help.
How can you help?
- Send a link to this blog post to everyone you know. 1 in 110 children is diagnosed with autism. You will be surprised at how many people in your circle of family, friends and co-workers are connected to someone with autism.
- Download See.Touch.Learn.™ – It’s free! Show it to others. Leave a 5 star review on the feedback page in iTunes. The more times it is downloaded, the more likely it is to be found by others. The better the reviews are, the more likely they will be to try it.
- Become a fan of Brain Parade on facebook. “like” and “share” our posts with your facebook friends.
- Follow Brain Parade on Twitter and re-tweet us.
- Follow the blog here at http://brainparade.com/blog/.
- Sign up for our mailing list to receive news and updates. The form is on our home page at www.brainparade.com
- Don’t forget about the iPad2 giveaway – We are giving away an iPad 2 to celebrate the product launch, so let everyone know about the give-away so they can enter to win. The details can be found here.
This is the result of a lot of hard work by some very talented, caring and hard working people over the past 9 months. I’d like to acknowledge and thank some of those people below. Please follow the links and patronize them as well – they all come with my highest recommendation!
My Family – I could not have done this without the support of my wife Adrian, and my children John, Matthew and Samantha. You are what inspires me to succeed and it is with you that I share my success.
Stephanie O’Brien – who has spent many hours helping me to understand her work and her students. Stephanie designed all of the lessons that you see packaged with See.Touch.Learn.™ and the libraries. Stephanie does wonderful work with children and school districts in southern NJ and the NY Metro area. You can reach Stephanie at email@example.com
Jennifer Shore – has provided me with a outstanding advice on marketing and branding strategies and served as a great sounding board on items such as product features and pricing. Contact Jennifer to help with your marketing and training solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Portanova at SE4A – Robin has been our biggest cheerleader, has introduced me to many parents, professionals, and administrators, and has provided me with an honest and valuable perspective of a parent of a child on the spectrum. SE4A does great work – please check out their website. www.stamfordeducation4autism.org
Steve Scorziello – My consigliere. Thank you for your advice on legal matters and for your support and enthusiasm over the past 6 months. Us Bronx boys gotta stick together.
David Oates – David at Stalwart Communications has always been someone who I can go to for candid feedback and really creative ideas. Check out Davids work at www.stalwartcom.com
Stephen King – When I first spoke with Stephen in September, Brain Parade was just an idea. Stephen designed the Brain Parade logo based upon the “idea” of what the company would be. I cannot count how many people have told me that they absolutely LOVE the logo. Contact Stephen here
NetBrains – Working with Tolga Tarhan and Amir Kashani on the product development has been an absolute pleasure. These guys do amazing things with code and they are savvy business thinkers as well. You can find them at www.netbrains.com
Bop Design – Thanks to Kara and Jeremy and the team for a stunning web site and email marking program. Be sure to check them out at www.bopdesign.com