We keep innovating, that’s what!
Wow! It was just 5-1/2 months ago we launched See.Touch.Learn. As we approach the half-year milestone, I thought it was important to take a look back over the past six months and ahead to the next six and the great new stuff we have planned! (hint: you can add your own images!)
- Since we received our first review by Gary James at A4CWSN (Apps for Children With Special Needs) March 12th, the positive reviews have continued to come in.
- Very favorable press coverage of Brain Parade (see our News and Press Page).
- We released a total of 21 libraries for See.Touch.Learn.
- Apple selected See.Touch.Learn. to be installed on the iPads in all of their Apple Retail Stores. This recognition by Apple is a huge, “unofficial” endorsement of See.Touch.Learn.
- 70,000+ downloads of See.Touch.Learn. – A huge accomplishment by any standard.
- We launched our support community site, (See the feedback button on the right of this page) and integrated it with Facebook, so you can pose questions, get answers, share ideas with each other, and suggest improvements directly to the Brain Parade team.
- We are building the ability to use your own images! This has been the most requested feature and we are developing it right now and expect to launch it in the next two months.
- We are developing a Teacher Edition, which will be a paid version of See.Touch.Learn. and will include all of the current features and libraries as well as any that we develop in the next year. It will include teacher specific features like managing multiple students and data collection.
- We are continuing to build the new libraries that our users have asked for.
Thank you for being a part of our current and future success.