The most significant update to See.Touch.Learn. since its launch!
We are days away from submitting the latest major update to See.Touch.Learn. to Apple for review. This update is jam packed with new features, improvements and and a slick new look that takes advantage of Apple’s latest iOS7 software. I thought I would give you a quick preview of what’s in store for you. (and if you want to see it for yourself, click here and enter the password: Wembley.)
Top 5 New Features in See.Touch.Learn. Pro 3.0
1. A Sleek New Look – We’ve cleaned up the user interface to match Apple’s new iOS7 guidelines and as a result See.Touch.Learn. is even easier to navigate. A new Menu bar always appears on the left so you can move around between screens without having to go back to the home screen. and a simple toggle button on top lets you switch between Lessons and Libraries.
2. New Exercise Generator – Lets you create up to 20 exercises lessons with the push of a button. Simply choose a Target image, How many Distractors to add to each exercise and which library you want them to come from and let See.Touch.Learn. Pro do the rest. Once you use the Exercise Generator you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it!
3. Data tracking! – Now you can capture the results of each lesson for each student, add your notes and export them too.
4. Interactive Help Wizard – New interactive help wizard lets you navigate to your answers right from within the app itself. And we are also making the help wizard available on our website so you can see it anytime!
5. New Dark Background Option – Choose from a white or black background during lesson play.
I am proud to announce the appointment of a distinguished group of leaders to our newly formed Board of Directors. Their experience, expertise, and insight will guide Brain Parade in its continued growth, and help us make an even bigger difference in the lives of children with special learning needs. The inaugural members of the Board of Directors include:
- Jim McClafferty, Founder and President of Brain Parade
- Kevin Custer, Founding Principal of Arc Capital Development
- Clifford Flowers, CEO of Patriot Scientific Corporation
- Gregory Tranter, Executive Vice President, CIO and COO of The Hanover Insurance Group
- Andrew Whittingham, President and CEO of C.A.W.L. Developments Inc.
Read the full Press Release Here.
Click here for more information about our Board of Directors.
Dr. Dan Pezzulo chose 13 of the Best Special Needs Apps to highlight on his blog.
Guess what app was number 1? . . . Yep, See.Touch.Learn.
Click here to check out Dr. Dan’s blog and see what he had to say.
Debra Bryant is and expert and a thought leader on using technology to more effective reach the special need population. She recently shared her thoughts with Smart Blog on Education and she had some nice things to say about Brain Parade and See.Touch.Learn. too. Debra says that See.Touch.Learn. “has allowed me to develop skill-building lessons using professionally-selected photographs. For educators who typically spend countless hours finding pictures, laminating them and cutting them out, this app is a time-saver.”
Read the full blog post here.