We’ve been hard at work making See.Touch.Learn. even better and we think we’ve got some really exciting new features that you are going to love. Many of these new features are based on your feedback. We’re working hard to have this available to you in early September!
Here are a few of the things you’ll see in Version 2.0:
- Improved user interface - visually stunning and easier to use
- Search, categorization and organization - organize your images, exercises and lessons however you choose. Find images based on their characteristics.
- Radically improved lesson creation - drag and drop images directly on to your exercises and create lessons in a flash!
- iCloud backup and restore - use Apple’s iCloud to backup your custom data and restore it to all of your iPads you own.
- The Brain Parade® Community with worldwide lesson sharing - Pro users will be able to share their lessons with over 250,000 See.Touch.Learn. users in 104 around the world. Now you’ll have access to thousands of lessons developed by professionals like you. Teachers can share lessons with their students and their families.
- And more! – New Libraries and lessons are being added right now!
See for yourself in this sneak peek video and please share your feedback with us on our facebook page.