Goodbye Picture Cards, Hello See.Touch.Learn.
Anyone who is involved with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or has a child with a learning disability is very familiar with picture cards. These cards are an integral part of an effective learning program and help teach new words and concepts and foster self-expression. See.Touch.Learn. combines the effectiveness of picture cards with the power and interactivity of the iPad. Create custom exercises and lessons, and carry your entire library collection with you at all times.
The See.Touch.Learn App – 3 versions
- Includes a starter set of stunning, high-quality images and lessons created by a certified assistant behavior analyst.
- Select from over 40 libraries with over 4,400 images and 2,200 exercises available for purchase, or subscribe to the Brain Parade Community for access to lessons shared by other users around the world.
- All features including the ability to use your own images
- Access to all 4,400+ images and 2,200+ exercises
- Access to the Brain Parade Community and the ability to upload and share your content with the world!
>> See.Touch.Learn.® Site Edition << – The latest addition the the product line, Site Edition includes the same great features of See.Touch.Learn. Pro plus:
- A secure, private community for your school where you can share lessons and libraries
- Custom training by expert Brain Parade staff
- Support and direct access to Brain Parade experts
- Future updates will add data collection and the option of sharing lessons with students and parents.
Not sure which version is right for you? Click here to check see our product comparison grid.